EXCEL FUNCTION – INT
How to use “INT” function in Excel
INT function is used to round down the numeric value to nearest integer. INT Function has one required argument i.e. number.
number argument is the used to give value/cell reference that you want to round down to nearest integer.
Example 1: INT function with various cases:
Here, we have sample database and want to round down the sales movement ( % ) for various region.
- “Column A” has region of sales,
- “Column B” shows the number argument value/cell reference, that we want to round down,
- “Column C” shows the sample formula applied,
- “Column D” shows the output of the function and,
- Explanation is provided in Columns “E”
We will be using INT function as follows:
Hope you learnt this Function,
Don’t forget to leave your valuable comments!
If you liked this article and want to learn more similar tricks, please Subscribe us or follow us on Social Media by clicking below buttons: